Law Offices of Mickey Beisman 2201 San Pedro Drive N.E. Albuquerque, NM 87110 Phone: 505-888-7978 Fax: 505-888-7907
Monday through Thursday 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Friday's 09:00 AM - 12:00PM
Ms. Beisman has represented subcontractors in payment disputes and in drafting subcontracts and supplier agreements. Experienced in both public and private construction law, she brings her expertise to payment bonds, lien law, the subcontractor listing law, the subcontractor substitution law, and the interpretation of subcontracts.
Having represented subcontractors in a variety of circumstances, Ms. Beisman offers the following tips to subcontractors, whether they are on a public or private project:
1. READ AND KNOW YOUR SUBCONTRACT;
2. ATTEND ALL WEEKLY MEETINGS THAT RELATE IN ANY WAY TO YOUR WORK;
3. BE FAITHFUL ABOUT ENTERING YOUR DAILY REPORTS;
4. KEEP A CLOSE WATCH ON WHEN YOUR SUPPLIERS DO THEIR ORDERING; AND
5. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE END OF YOUR PROJECT TO SETTLE THE DISPUTES.
This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. This website is powered by LexisNexis® Martindale-Hubbell®